In partnership with the Career and Internship Connections (CIC) Consortium
Attend the Career & Internship Connections Fair in New York City on January 9th. This popular event allows Notre Dame students to network and interview for internships and full-time jobs with employers from a variety of career industries.
Students, follow these five steps to your next internship or full-time job!
- Create an account in Handshake https://cic.joinhandshake.com/login
- Click “Sign up for an account” and create a Student account with your college email address by clicking Student/Alumni and then “Register a New Account” at the bottom. Registrations without a college email address will be declined. Confirm your email address– Watch for an email from Handshake so you can confirm your address.
PLEASE NOTE! Using your college email address will auto-approve your account. Any account requests using a non-university email address will be declined. If you had an account last year for CICs you can use the same account, so login with your email and/or click “forgot password” to reset it.
- Update your profile in Handshake and upload your resume, particularly your grad date, student class year, and college. The Career and Internship Connection will be listed as your “Primary education” because that’s where your Handshake account is registered through, and the data under that entry is what is used to qualify you for jobs (including major and GPA). Please indicate your home institution under the “College” section. You can choose to also list your college separately on your profile, but it’s not necessary.
- Register for the career fair (Under “Fairs”)
- Submit your resume into the NYC CIC Resume Book and Industry Specific Resume Books
- Apply for internships and/or jobs by Monday, November 27, 2017
Job and internship postings continue to be added daily to Handshake throughout the month of November – Check back often to apply for additional positions.