Funding Your Internship
The Career Center funding program supports students who need financial assistance to participate in full-time summer internships.
General Application Criteria:
- Must have an internship offer in order to apply for funding
- Employment must be on a full-time basis (32-40 hours per week) for a minimum of 8 weeks in the United States, 7 weeks abroad
- Funding is for expenses incurred as a result of participating in the internship. For unpaid internships selected applicants can receive up to $3,500 to help with food transportation and housing costs
- Internship must be related to career field
- Applicants need only submit one application for consideration. If selected, recipients will receive funding from one of the stated funding sources
- Students are eligible to receive up to $3,500 during their entire tenure at Notre Dame
Before you Apply:
In order to apply, all applicants must make an appointment with The Career Center to review the application process.
Check out The Career Center’s Website for our monthly “Finding & Funding” workshops for invaluable internship search tools as well as additional information about the funding programs!
Click here for complete instructions on applying for The Career Center Funding Program.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2015
- Arts & Letters Summer Internship Program: Provided through the generosity of the Rogers and Aviles Families
- President’s Circle Fund: Provided through the generosity of key alumni that are members of the prestigious President’s Circle
- Student Affairs Internship Support Fund: Provided through the generosity of the Student Affairs Division at Notre Dame
- Soenen Entrepreneurial Program: Provided through the generosity of the Soenen Family
- Indiana Careers Internship Program: Provided through the generosity of the Lilly Endowment supporting job development in Indiana
- Alumni Internship Assistance Program: Provided by the Class of 2009 Senior Class Legacy Gift and additional alumni donors (for an unpaid internships only)
- Non-Traditional Time Frame Fund: For juniors studying abroad that do not have 8 weeks in the summer to participate in an internship, but do during the winter-time