- Home ›
- Students ›
- Go IRISH FAQs ›
- Connecting to Employers
Connecting to Employers
I want to look for a certain company on Go IRISH, can I do that?
- Top of each page has a Search capability > Enter keyword > Employer name &/or Active Jobs appear > Click either
- Click Employers on left navigation > Choose Employer Directory, Favorite Employers, Contact Directory or Favorite Contacts
- Enter Keyword to search for an employer/contact
- A “Search in” box appears > unclick Overview, Website, Contact Notes to simplify your search
- Click Apply Search
- Click Company Name for company overview, available positions, contacts, etc.
- Click Available Positions to view all jobs with this employer
- Click Job Title to review the position