A Typical Recruiting Day
Interviews are typically from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with at least an hour for lunch. The interviews are held in the "Interview Center" on the first floor of Flanner Hall, Room 116, directly across from the hall entrance, unless you have made other arrangements with us. Interview packets will be printed and given to you upon arrival unless you have notified us that your team has chosen to print these.
Notre Dame is ALWAYS on Eastern Time and observes Daylight Saving Time. We are always on the same time as New York.
You will stop at the east guard gate to receive your parking pass and be directed to the visitor parking lot near Flanner Hall. Driving Directions
Recruiters should report to the Interview Center 15 minutes before their first interview. The Interview Center Coordinator will greet you, and be your main point of contact the day of interviews. They will offer support to you and your team throughout the day. Each recruiter is asked to bring business cards.
Various lunch options include:
- Café de Grasta – Cafeteria style restaurant located next door on the 1st floor of Grace Hall, (Made-to-order sandwiches, stir fry, soup, salad, etc.) your most convenient option for lunch.
- LaFortune Student Center – Starbucks, Burger King, Subway, Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut.
- Legends of Notre Dame – Full-service restaurant located by the Stadium.
- Sorin's – Fine dining located in The Morris Inn.
- Rohr's – Pub located in The Morris Inn.
- North Dining Hall – The building west of Flanner Hall.
- Au Bon Pain – Café located on the 1st Floor of Hesburgh Library (Breakfast & lunch sandwiches, soups, salads, snacks, coffee, etc.)
The Interview Center has a refreshment room available to recruiters which offers drinks and small snacks throughout the day.