Need Job Search Tools?
Once you have engaged in self assessment and explored your industries of interest, use the tools below to set the foundation of your job search.
- ND Alumni Job Board: This is a private board accessible only to Notre Dame alumni and job recruiters granted access by the Alumni Association. If you are a Notre Dame graduate, you can upload a resume, search our job postings, post an available position, or search for candidates.
- Effective and Distinctive Resumes: A Refresher: This webinar focuses on creating effective and distinctive resumes in the eyes of a hiring manager. Annie Duffy '06, NDAA Career Advisor and Certified Professional Resume Writer, is the presenter.
- Top Tips for Exceptional Cover Letters: This webinar will help you to be inspired to write a stand out, on point, and authentic cover letter that gets you the interview.
- Personal Branding: Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile: This webinar focuses on personal branding through your resume andLinkedIn profile. Annie Duffy '06, NDAA Career Advisor and Certified Professional Resume Writer, is the presenter.
- Your Competitive Advantage: Standing Out in Today's Job Market: This webinar is for job seekers who are looking for insights into how to distinguish themselves in a competitive marketplace. Jade Augustine, Vice President, North America Human Resources for CareerBuilder provides practical tips based on marketplace research.
- Networking Like a Champion: After this webinar, you will be energized to network like a champion after busting myths, understanding proven go-to techniques and acquiring solutions for common challenges.
- ND ConnectWorking: This webinar focuses on networking with Notre Dame Alumni. Annie Duffy '06, Career Advisor with the Professional Programs team in Notre Dame's Alumni Association, is the presenter.
- Boost Your LinkedIn Know-How: This webinar is for individuals who are interested in learning practical tips on using various features in LinkedIn—the #1 professional networking site—more effectively.
- Enhancing Your Online Presence: This webinar includes targeted advice and best practices for creating a unique and professional online presence through various internet tools, including social media.
- Selling Yourself: Elevator Pitch Step by Step: This webinar shares proven techniques and best practices for creating attention-getting elevator pitches for networking and job searching.
- Company, Industry & Market Research: Taking it to the Next Level: This webinar is for individuals who are interested in expanding their repertoire of public resources and databases that provide valuable information as preparation for a job search, interview, job change or promotion.
- Job Seeker Support: CareerShift Demo: Learn an easy way to search, store, and organize your job search information withCareerShift. Led by Val Matta, VP of Business Development at Career Shift, this webinar will include a tour, live examples, and best practices to use in your personal CareerShift account.
- Navigating Your Career with ND Tools, Resources & Services: This webinar focuses on navigating your career through the tools, resources, and services provided by the Notre Dame Alumni Association. Sharon Keane '84 and Annie Duffy '06 are the presenters.
- Interviewing With Confidence: Join us for this conversation on how to interview with confidence. The presenters are: Laura Bellis, Associate Director, Career Development, Mendoza College of Business; Sharon Keane, Director of Professional and Academic Programs, Alumni Association; and Larry Westfall, Director, Graduate Career Services, Graduate School, University of Notre Dame.