Class of 2016
The Career Center provides career services to alumni for one year after graduation. After that, alumni career services are provided by the Alumni Association. Class of 2016 graduates can take advantage of the resources below to assist with their career development and/or schedule a one-on-one coaching appointment during certain times of the year, if desired.
DATES FOR COACHING APPOINTMENTS
Please note, one-on-one 60 minute coaching appointments are only available during certain times of the year:
- May 15 - July 31, 2016
- November 1 - December 16, 2016
- April 1 - June 1, 2017
BEFORE SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
IMPORTANT: Before scheduling an appointment, class of 2016 graduates MUST complete four tasks. If these tasks are not completed before scheduling an appointment, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Review the career resources below
- Create a LinkedIn profile (LinkedIn)
- Sign up for myNotreDame (myNotreDame)
- Create an account for CareerShift and review the webinar “Job Seeker Support: CareerShift Demo” found below. (CareerShift)
- Note: Click “Log-in” on the Alumni Association website and then sign-in or register for the myNotreDame system. Once you’ve logged in, click the “Continue” button to access CareerShift. On CareerShift’s website, click the orange “Sign Up Now” button to create your account.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Once you have completed the four tasks listed above, please click on the link below and fill out the requested information on the intake form. Please be as specific as possible - that will help you get connected to the proper career coach for your needs.
**** FOR DISTANCE APPOINTMENTS, YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET WHEN SPEAKING WITH A CAREER COACH. If not, the appointment will be rescheduled.****
Although one-on-one coaching is only available during certain times of the year, these career resources are available 24/7, 365 days a year! They contain a wealth of information to help young alumni at varying stages of the career development process - please peruse them thoroughly.