Want to Mentor?
IrishCompass is the University’s official online community where you connect with fellow Notre Dame alumni to gain their support and perspective as you navigate your own career. In true Notre Dame spirit, you can also give back by serving as a resource to fellow grads and current students by sharing your own professional experience. IrishCompass supports alumni and current students as they collaborate and grow professionally through group and individual connections.
Alumni self select ways to engage with and give back to the Notre Dame family via avenues of mentorship, industry insight, or professional development. IrishCompass enables connections, networking, mentoring and job opportunities in these practical and useful ways:
- Boost your network by making direct connections on IrishCompass with alumni who will generously share their professional experience, knowledge and insights.
- The platform automatically generates natural connections through an algorithm (via key questions) and flexible, search fields
- Fulfill the key role of a mentor to alumni or student(s) who aspire to be where you are. They will greatly benefit from your insights and candid feedback
- Gain valuable perspective from alums who may mentor you as you continue your career journey and professional development
- Enhance the strength of your organization by hiring Notre Dame talent with professional experience. Post your job opportunities on our job board
- Pursue your career goals by searching for your next opportunity on our private job board
IrishCompass enables you to control the type and frequency of your connections. You:
- Set the number of requested meetings for 30-minute calls and number of 3-month mentoring relationships
- Determine the number mentors/ees you engage in any given month
IrishCompass is brought to you by The Career Center and Alumni Association.